Re: Neuspeed race springs

The H&R Race springs are pretty stiff.  If I remember correctly, they are
~450 in front and 3?? in the rear.  The front is linear and the rear is
progressive I think.  Shine also makes springs and I think you can get just
about any rate you want on them.  Coilovers are nice and if I were to get
some, I would save up my pennies for the H&R's.  I personally don't see
much benefit to them however unless you want to raise and lower your car
all the time or you want to corner weigh them.  Oh, also, the springs are
relatively cheap to change if you want different rates.

At 03:37 AM 5/4/99 -0400, Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:
>Are there any springs available, besides coilovers, that ARE stiff enough
for an
>all-out race (i.e. AutoX) application? How stiff are Eibachs? I've heard
people
>say they're stiff. What spring rates work well with a 22mm/28mm swaybar
combo on
>an '84 GTI? I know, I know, I should just get coilovers. Can I use my
Bilstein