Re: It's Alive! (longish)

So... let's start a Scirocco.org magazine! How hard would that be? Not very,
right? I'm semi-serious, actually. Maybe I'm just tired, but it would be kinda
neat. I don't know if we could really sell that many of them, but it would be a
fun project to put together!
    -Josiah (OK how much extra time do I think I have??)
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW
    http://bork.hampshire.edu