Re: It's Alive! (longish)

>On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:53:07 -0500 Brett Van Sprewenburg
><brett@netacc.net> writes:
>
>>Thanks Shawn!  Coming from you that actually means something, what
>>that is I'm not sure about, but it definitely means something. :)
>

>I meant that with the utmost sincerity. Its one thing to dream about
>doing a project. Its something completely different to complete it.

Cool!  Thanks very much. :)  It sure felt sort of dreamy while I was
in the middle of doing it...maybe that was food/sleep deprivation? I
am starting to get reaquanted with my family again too. "And you are...?"

>>Oh, don't call Sly yet...wait for the stellar repainting job next
>>year!
>

>What better reason to have them come out and do 2 articles!! :)

Sounds good!  But would they do an article on an old car not done
up by a 'major' tuner?  I think probaby not anymore.  There aren't
really any mags here in the states that would do a spread on a VW
like that anymore. too bad.

>>So, when's your GLI gonna be a monster 8v, eh dude?
>

>Hopefully before the end of the summer. Maybe sooner if my finances
>change which might happen pretty quick.

Go fer it, it's harder, I mean, _easier_ then you think. :}

>But first, the head for the Roc needs to be finished and installed. Then
>after the GLi is done, I intend on building a stealth JH motor for the
>Roc.

Good luck on this too, are you doing anything special to the head before
you plop it back on?

>              Shawn Meze

see ya later!  (and I know that I owe you some thing, I haven't forgotten,
I'm staring at the cluster right in front of me, well actually, it's off
to the left of the monitor...)

==Brett