Auto - manual conversion (longish)

Last summer I asked about changing an automatic Rocco to a manual one.  Many
thanks to those that gave me advice about what to take out of my old one into
the new one.  Just an update on the whole process I have undertaken:

The 'new' 81' is all painted a nice, bright, Detroit Red Wings red (my fiance
loves hockey).  All that is left to put into the car is the engine,
windshield, rear quarter windows (thanks to The Potterman for the window
seals), some interior parts and remembering which wires hook up where.  The
parts needed for the swap are the tranny (obvious one there), steering rack
(has some linkage on it that the auto rack doesn't have), shifter and related
components, clutch & brake pedal and pin (the pin holds the brake pedal and
clutch pedal) and the steering column bracket.  The last I figured out when I
took apart my old 81.  The column bracket has a sleeve welded onto it that
the clutch cable slides through, giving support.  The auto cars don't have
this sleeve on the bracket, for obvious reasons.  The hard part about taking
this out was getting at the nuts that hold the brake booster in place.  Since
these pieces are all connected, it has to come out.  With everything out of
the engine bay, they are easier to access.
Anyway, in about a week, I will have 2 Roccos and my fiance will be happy.
And I will no longer be Morgan Freeman driving Miss Daisy.

Stewart