Re: Sway bar combos (Auto-x)

I can see how the NFB thing would work with stiff springs, but I'm not of that
camp. But don't listen to me too much, because I'm hardly a seasoned autoXer. I
suck and I've only been to 4 AutoXs in my life. But I like the front bar - I
like a car that corners flatter, and all other things being equal, a car with a
front bar will corner flatter than a car with NFB. I guess that's why they use
stiff springs - but I like my car to be daily driveable, and I don't think I
would want to use 450# spring rates on the street.
    I have the Neuspeed 22mm/28mm combo on my GTI and I love it, but I don't
know that it's any better than anything else. I've heard lots of complaints
about Autotech bars breaking their mounting brackets - my bars just sit there
and do what they're supposed to do, and I got them used.
    Just my $.01
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW