MK1 Eurobumpers for sale

For anyone in the market for some brand new MK1 eurobumpers look no
futher...

I've looked long and hard over the past 6 months to source the front and
rear eurobumpers for my 1980 Scirocco and can now recommend a place up in
Canada. I just received them last week and they're perfect...not cheap
mind you but the best deal I was able to find during my long search.

Call PG Performance for a quote 1-888-806-7987 or (604) 644-0751

I got both the front and rear delivered for around $750. USD

Also check with Potterman since he was trying to source them too and gives
a good deal to us list members...

David Guido
1980 Scirocco (almost a "S")