Re: Shift Rod alignment

Sounds like your feeling might be correct. You don't need a little tool,
but it's not easy. Having two people is nice. Just futz with it until you
get it right, imagining how it should be, etc... which way you'll have to
turn it to make it go further towards 1st gear... and so on and so forth.
	Good luck!
	-Josiah