Re: MK1 Eurobumpers for sale

Hey, as far as the "look" is concerned, what is the visible difference between
the Mk1 euro bumpers and pushed in units from an American car? Considering
that they are that expensive, I'm not even remotely considering purchasing
them. I'm just kinda serious...

As for my Mk1's front end, I've always considered a cut down Mazda 626 bumper
cap with something rigged behind it. Recently, however, I've been eyeing up
the later model Fox front and rears. They are a little boxier, but that's okay
with me -it might complement the rest of the car better and make for a more
"stock" look. I'm pretty much sold on this for use on "Warpig", my Rabbit GTI
rallycar.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut