my web page

Hey just wanted to let you know that with the help of my girlfriend I got a
web page going....
<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/me2/blackscirocco/index.html">Josh's Black
Scirocco</A> also there is a pic on one of the pages of a white 8v that
someone here in Maine that is on the list sent me, if this is your car let me
know and i will give you recognition (or remove the pic if you so desire).
any way if you have any ideas or PICS you would like me to post please e-mail
me and also if you could sign my guest list I like to feel special.
    Thanks,
          Josh
           88 16V getting a 2.0 16V transplant at the moment