Aiming headlights

I just got my new H1/H4s today (Thank you Potterman) and did the funky
tech procedure (ala Rich Zuk) so I get low & high beams from the low
beam lights when the high beams are activated with the driving light
switch on (say that 3 times fast).  Now does anybody have a good method
of aiming these bad boys before I blind all oncoming traffic?  I used to
just set up a board at the front of the garage, but it doesn't give you
a good view of the light pattern.  TIA.

-Brad
The Driver formerly known as the U-boat Commander