Re: a3 jetta problem and some scirocco stuff

The sunroof could just need a good cleaning.  Mine was skipping on the track
(granted it's hand cranked).  I didn't want to mess with it (too fragile),
but my mechanic just cleaned the tracks and relubed.  Good as new.

My 16V does the hunting idle thing when it's not timed right and the
mixtures off.  In the past, a trip to the mechanic has also cured this, so I
can't tell you specifically which one it was.

-Brad