Re: fun stuff like plugs wires and distributors

Actually, I was asking about the "standard" Bosch plugs (yellow box) you can
buy just about anywhere for less than $2 each. You can adjust the gap on these.
They are sold right next to the NGK and Champion plugs at the local department
stores.
I take it these are no good as well?

Jon