Re: Aiming headlights

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:25:28 -0800 Brad Sterling
<bgsterling@earthlink.net> writes:
>I just got my new H1/H4s today -snip-
> Now does anybody have a good method
>of aiming these bad boys before I blind all oncoming traffic?
>-Brad

Arent these just replacement lenses for the stock sealed beams? Just
install them and see how they light up the ground in front of you. Should
be the same as before only a tad bit brighter.
I aim mine so they light up the ground about 2-1/2 3 car lengths in front
of me. Then when your following somebody, you just light up the bottom of
the rear of the car and not the oncomming traffic nor the driver of the
car your following.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and