Need Engine Help????????

Hey, I have a 1.6 with a euro distributor at 12 BTDC and a pluged up retard,
The reason is I'm running a 36mm Weber..anyways- I'll be hammering my gas and
at about half way into my power band my car will just start bogging like I'm
fouling a plug....But My plugs,wires, points,oil and anything else seems
fine..I just had my distributor rebuilt and they said it would sovle my
problem but it didn't...They then told me it was not having the original Bosch
coil cause I use a $12 cheapy...
I need responses ASAP because now that it's Spring Break I have a few races to
take care of.. : )
Thanx,
Greyson Crowe