Re: the time has come again....EIpeeee

    It seems to me that your perspective is that we should ignore everything
ever said by anyone who HAS had work done by this shop, and instead go flush
some of our money down the drain also... ( I heard that the drink machine down
the hall is broken, but perhaps it will give ME a coke anyway...)
Do you use this logic when making all of your decisions about service? ( Gee, I
hear the computer store down the street rips people off really bad, maybe I
should get my motherboard looked at there...) This is an argument against common
sense.

lerb said,
       "Mentally yes...she caved in and paid way too much for somthing she only
        should have challenged the guy and pointed out his trying to take her
        across...If you are afraid to speak up for yourself in a time no one
else
        can/will your a pussy as far as I am concerned."

    You are basically saying that it if you aren't constantly on the defensive,
you should expect to be screwed. I hope to live in a more civilized world than
that. It's a good thing some other professions don't adopt this practice...
Would you send your wife over there, telling her before she leaves, "Now
remember, when they give you the bill, wrangle them about the price, because
it's probably too high."???? Come on, dude! I for one don't have time to deal
with people like that.

If you don't think hearsay (also known as public opinion) counts for anything,
you're living on another planet.

-Noah

-83 cabbie 16v
-83 turbo rocco