Re: the time has come again....EIpeeee

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike <lerb@redrose.net>
To: PC Handyman <pchandyman@earthlink.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 1999 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: the time has come again....EIpeeee

I happen to think that I am totally @%$#$ right. What we are talking about is
wether I should take into consideration the complaints about companies that are
floating around the net. Of course when I read these complaints, I try to judge
wether they are BS... In the case of EIP, they seem to be true. Once again I am
saying that stuff like this matters. I now think that EIP will separate a rich
fool from his money. This does not surprise me because a lot of shops will do
this. Their chances of getting my money are nil anyway, I live in NC, I know
many very smart mechanics locally and I pretty much do all of my shit myself. I
am not a sucker.

> I sure would tell her to look at the bill and if she knows its not fair to
> say something about it. I see you getting jipped many times in your life. It
> does not matter if you have time or not YOU WILL DEAL WITH THESES PEOPLE
> SOMEDAY! From the looks of it you will be a pussy and pay it.

Well DUH. I still fail to see where you think I will get %$#@$# over more often
by paying attention other peoples warnings. How will I deal with "these
people"?, By ignoring other peoples warnings and giving them some of my money? I
doubt it.

> I think hearsay is shit. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and
> they all stink! Opinions are for pussies who are to lazy to do there own
> studies and think.
> As I have stated 4000 times before (but will repaet for you one more time).
> This checking of a place does not have to require money out of your pocket.
> I will never trust an opinion of almost anyone on the net. I hope you never
> get screwed on the net but I see you probably will.

Here we go again...
Does this stuff really make sense to you? Are you reading what you are typing?
We are talking about BAD opinions of businesses. These opinions keep us from
spending money at these businesses. I think if I never spend any money there, it
will be pretty hard for them to screw me over. I see this as being pretty
simple. I'm sorry you are having problems understanding it.

> >-83 cabbie 16v
> >-83 turbo rocco
> >-87 GTI 8v
> >-other yard cars...
> Looks like you got a nice junk yard going

<sarcasm> "A person of your mental stature doesn't have to resort to these types
of insults." (/sarcasm>