Re: the time has come again....EIpeeee

This is exactly what I am not saying and have repeated over and over. I say
don't listen to people in California bitchin about stories they have heard.
I say look at what they have done for yourself! Ask people who had work
done.....talk to the people on the phone. Once again Ryan I am not trying to
say you do not know what you are talking about but when a person who ISP is
in 10497 Town & Country Way, Suite 460
   Houston, TX 77024. I personally would question how many items you have
seen actually installed by EIP. I have seen this too many times on these
lists people trashing something they know little to nothing about (not
pointing at you personally). I have seen in another list where Ptterman was
trashed during the UPS strike for not delievering on time and they still
scream DON'T BUT FROM POTTERMAN everytime someone mentions his place.....now
we all here know potterman to be "THE MAN". But if you were there you woudl
think diffrently just because of what people said??????? EIP aside just as
common sense go with a local tuner (not someone farther than you can drive
to on a saturday if you need too). Never be afraid to stand up for your
money being spent. Make an intelligent decision for yourself (I sure know I
would have hated to miss out on trying Mark or potterman because of what
someone said) Anyone who has not actually had service for themselves is NOT
a valid source for info. Hear say is not even usable in court why should it
be when it help you make a decision? You did bring up a very good point
Ryan! If you are so afraid to let a tuner touch your car start really
small!! Take you car there for service a few times talk to people coming and
going as you are getting your car done. U will see the truth hopefully. I
know for myself I have gone to a place for part/work just because someone
said they got good/ok service from them and have not liked them personally.
Every contact by a company can be there begining or end. Lastly the net is
not 100% good info hehe. There is more shit here than all the farms in the
world (or NYC for that matter) hehehe. Lighten up people...just
advice....not ment to get anyone bent....