Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent

About a month after I got my Scirocco I almost got myself fired from a
job because I got my car up to about 55mph between the parking lot and
front gate (about the length of one long building).  There is a posted
15 mph speed limit on that stretch of road.  Anyway I was caught by the
Big Boss Man of the factory who just happened to be staying late that
day.  The next day my supervisor told me that he had to talk The Big
Boss Man out of firing me.  It was all my fault but I had fun doing it!!
There is something cool about going fast in tight quarters.

Josh
'88 Scirocco 16v