Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent

At 02:28 PM 3/10/99 , CAPTIANBR@aol.com wrote:
>Only in the U.S. will flashing your lights get you in trouble. I can't
>understand why people get mad if they are flashed. Everywhere else it is
>common practice.  I lived in Egypt for one summer and if you don't flash your
>lights when passing or to oncoming traffic on a two lane road they will think
>you are being disrespectful.

Not entirely true, Brian.  It's actually illegal to flash your lights
(called giving Lichthupe) in Germany on an Autobahn.

And Zach, Charlee's right, you should have just run the bastid off the
road.  He was wrong for being in the left lane when you wanted to pass.
See if you can't get his information from your boss (name, phone number,
and address), and then go and teach him a lesson or two.
I'll leave it up to your imagination to think of something. ;)

	Jason