Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent - Baldy speaks

> But then again, im no expert and haven't been there since 88' so the laws
> could have changed since then but I highly doubt it.

I lived there 94-97, and never saw any headlight flashing.  What they do
is hit the left blinker for the 'get the hell out of the way' message.

I'm not sure if they made it a law in Germany against flashing your
headlights.  Using the left blinker was very effective tho and in my
experience that was the only method used.  Germans rarely were the ones
in the way in the left lane. It's the Dutch, Czechs, French, other
Americans, etc that you have to watch out for.

But anyway, maybe there are still areas in Germany that still use
headlight flashing, but it seems to be a thing of the past.  I covered
quite a bit of autobahns in the country and never once saw a headlight
flashing.

-Mike
92 Jetta GLI 2.0 16V
88 Scirocco 1.8 16V