Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent

-snip-
 See if you can't get his information from your boss (name, phone number,
> and address), and then go and teach him a lesson or two.

I've got his license plate number and I know EXACTLY what his car looks
like. Unfortunately, I don't have any cop buddies to run the plate for me.
Everyone I've asked says I can't get his address from DMV, so I've got to
come up with it by other means. I'm going to find this prick, and he's not
going to like what happens to him. Chickenshit assholes like him never
leave any info, so I am left to my own devices. I'm going to get him.

Zach

http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html