Book.

Hi guys,

Quick book review.  I just got the latest copy of Greg Raven's book
"Water Cooled Volkswagen Performance Handbook".  This is the version
that covers the Mark IV cars, though there really isn't much about
tuning them (understandably).

Anyways, the book is decent ... has a lot of handy things in it like
cam charts, though it's nothing that will surprise the veteran VW
tuner.  All in all, it's probably worth the $20, though I think some
judicious reading through archives from groups like this will reveal
95% of the stuff that he mentions.

I got my copy from Amazon books.  ISBN number 0760304912.

Cheers,
-- Michael Helms

'86 Scirocco - the daily driver

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you
can better serve your country by living somewhere else."  - Dr.
Stompin' Tom Connors