The Phoenix Hath Risen

Hi all,

	My 86 16V (formerly the U-boat) is back on the road.  I got it back from
the body shop last Saturday and it's looking pretty good.  A couple little
things need to be fixed (sand out paint runs and adjust the seating on
passengers headlight assembly), so I'll be back there this week or next.
 Overall, it's looking nice.  For the record, it took something like 20
miles before some bird nailed the first detailing job I've ever had done to
that car.

	Now the request for info.  I had an Euro bumper installed on the rear and
I'm not satisfied with how it looks.  It exposes the tow loop and the T
cut-outs associated with them in the stock ground effects kit.  With the
sticking-way-the-hell-out-there US bumpers, that stuff wasn't very obvious.
 Now it just smacks you in the face.  Is there any good way to cover that
stuff up?  It's really bothering me.

-Brad
(looking for a new tag line)