(no subject)

   Let me start off by saying scirocco's rock!!  Anyway I have a 8v that when
you first start it, it runs fine.  But when it gets warm it alway stalls after
you stop.  I have to keep pressing the gas to keep it running, which is really
hard when your trying to hit the brakes to stop.  I know it could be a number
of things, but has anybody had this problem before and can you help me.
   Great news I'm getting a white '87 16v in a couple of weeks.  It has a 2.0L
block, ported and polished head w/ euro intake cam,  new rotors and pads all
around, new neuspeed springs, bilstein shocks and a complete super sprint
exhaust.  Does anybody think that $2200 is a good price.  I thought it was
great thats why I'm getting it.  I love Scircco's

See you guys and Thanks,
Dave
'85 scirocco
'87 16v scirocco (soon to be)