RE: passenger side mount

GET ONE THAT IS PRE-PRESSED IN THE BRACKET!!!

Don't even have a shop do it, even if it's cheaper. Since the mount is
cylindrical, Murphy's law dictates that they'll press it in upside down. It
happened to me, and now I know better. The VW dealer did it for free, but I
had to go back twice to get them to fix it. They were cool about it, but it
was still a PITA! It's worth the extra $15 or so to get the bracket.

Neal