Re: (no subject)

$2200 sounds like a pretty good price especially with all of those nice
aftermarket goodies on there.  I'd certianly not pass up that car, as long
as their wasn't any major glaring problems.  By the way, where do you
live?  And welcome to the list....you are new, right?

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v