Re: sway bar bracket problems need help quick

>Hello,
>
>I need to get some alternatives for front sway bar brackets.  I don't
>think I've had any of them last more than a month.  I read that EM
>sport makes a machined aluminum bracket with lifetime warranty.

I have a set of these, quite beefy.  I was also tired of popping
stainless steel autotech brackets and multiple stock straps.

> Does
>anyone know how best to get ahold of these brackets and if they will
>fit a 25 mm autotech bar?

Is this the hollow front bar?  I know the EM Sport brackets work well
with all the solid bars (22mm).  You'll have to ask about the 25mm
setup.

> I just popped another one and do not want to
>replace it with one that will just break again in a couple weeks.  I'll
>go email angry complaints to autotech as well for their lack of
>adequately engineered parts.

Check out the links section on Scirocco.org, there's one there for
EM Sport.

>'Chung

good luck!

==Brett