sway bar bracket problems need help quick

Hello,

I need to get some alternatives for front sway bar brackets.  I don't
think I've had any of them last more than a month.  I read that EM
sport makes a machined aluminum bracket with lifetime warranty.  Does
anyone know how best to get ahold of these brackets and if they will
fit a 25 mm autotech bar?  I just popped another one and do not want to
replace it with one that will just break again in a couple weeks.  I'll
go email angry complaints to autotech as well for their lack of
adequately engineered parts.

Are there alternatives within the list?  Like some crazy nut welding
multiple brackets together?

Thanks for the help,
'Chung