Re: Transmission woes

1. I don't think it's common, but I've seen it once before, on a trans
that had like 300K on it.
2. Not me.
3. If it has the three bolts sticking out of it for the rear motor mount,
you're all set, I think.
4. Yes, a coupla 2H's, one of them supposedly just rebuilt. They're the
super close ratio 8v transmissions. If you have a '91 GTI trans, and it
has those three bolts, put it in!
	Good luck,
	Josiah