TechTonics test harness for checking CIS-E

I was looking at the TT website b/c my buddy was telling me that they
had a good price on digital multi-meters ($25!).  I looked at the
price for the test harness for checking CIS-E and I can't believe they
want $30 for it!  What the heck are they giving you for this price????

I imagine it is a bunch of the 'right' sized clips etc to easily clip
into all the components that you want to check, but hey, lets get
real, $30???  I bet you can find all of this stuff at a decent
electronics store and build your own harness for a fraction of the
cost.  Thing is, I don't know what sized clips to get.

Anyone know and care to tell?

I am not cheap, its just that I hate to get ripped off and this seems
like a classic case.  Although, the price for the multi meter seemed
pretty good.

Victor