Re: TechTonics test harness for checking CIS-E

Well, here's the deal with electronic test harnesses.
You get what you pay for sometimes, and other times you get gyped.
$30.00 doesn't seem like a lot of money that you will most likely save by
doing the work yourself.  If you think that the cost of making the item is
less, you also gotta think about the pain in the you know what it might be
to make it yourself.  I worked on lots of different kinds of test
equipment when I was a Tech in the Marines and I'll tell you most of the
stuff I used was probably overpriced, but at least I knew that it was
exactly what I needed to attach my test equipment to the specified device.
I wish I was like you and complained about spending 30 bucks, but I'm that
guy that just buys the damned thing knowing that I won't have to buy it
again, or perhaps make something that might not work excactly the way I
want it to.

just my .02

Mark Madison
mmadison@aracnet.com