Yes, I'm Coming to WaterFest!

Hey all,
	I just found out that I'm free this weekend and can come to WaterFest!
I'm totally psyched. Tony and somebody else were driving down from Maine,
right? Let's meet up. And I haven't been paying attention because I
thought I wasn't going to be able to come. Where is it this year? Same
place as last year? Scott, can I crash at your place? (I have even less
money this year than I did last year, I'll HAVE to sleep like, on the
side of the road or something - maybe somebody will let me sleep on the
floor of their hotel room... I could probably swing $10 for the privelege
of some floorspace somewhere).
	Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you there - I'll be the black,
beat-up Rabbit GTI with the BBS mesh 15"s and the Scirocco.org stickers.
	Is it too late to sign up for the AutoX? If it's not, my brother might
be convinced that he should come. (He wants to AutoX).
	Later,
	Josiah