Re: Yes, I'm Coming to WaterFest!

i will also be there i am crashing at scott's house on friday adn then i
have to work on saturday and sunday ..i hoope to link up with you guys
saturday. if i can but if not you should stop by tthe booth and say hi i
will be next to european car..at the booth called motortechnik...hope to
see you guys there
jonas