body shell trolley

hey guys,

i need a way to move my scirocco shell around without reinstalling the
suspension. It's on blocks right now and i don't want it to lay on it's
belly when it goes on the flatbed for a paint job. I was thinking of
building (well.. my dad would make it at work, he's a machinist)  some
kind of trolley that bolts to the rear axle beam mounting points and to
the rear mounting points of the a-arms (where the sway bar is). I could
use small trailer wheels or something.

what do you guys think?

i know i could always buy a suspension (and rear brakes) from the scraps
and install it ... but i want the car to be high enough off the ground
so that i can do the underside of the floors (i don't trust the blocks)
and the wheel wells also need to be done without the suspension getting
in the way.

-nigel.
86 Scirocco
85 Scirocco