I'm Coming to WaterFest, but i gotta work

well i got some bad news...
i willbe at waterfest but i have to work..my boss wont let me off early
cause i need to prepare things for the show and we are stilll
behind....i hope you guys can understand..but if you can stop byt the
booth and i will have my head on display if you guys wanna see it...i
really do wanna hang out ..maybe next show i will nopt have to work..we
shall seee. who knows..damn i got a headache..i need some sleep so i
iwll read the responsdes later
jonas
and man am i bummin gbut at least i will be there