Re: Wheels

DaleWitt wrote:

>  Wheel design makes a big difference, a deep dish will appear to be smaller in some cases.

Great point dale.  It's been my experience that a wheel that has a thinner lip and more open
area between the spokes will appear larger.  When I had 14 inch Borbet Type C rims on my
Scirocco they looked considerably larger than the GTi and teardrop rims I had on the car
before.  Thus, for example, a Konig villian will always appear larger than a BBS mesh when the
wheels are the same size.

jim
--
Jim Buck