Re: FS: '81 SciroccoS !!! : San Antonio, TX

i'll second that better act damn fast before i reach my wife 'kiss
enuf ass level' where she'll then let me buy it, i want it bad, real
bad, but 4 sciroccos would be a little TOO much on the poor wife.

pssst Dale, Trent just bought a 2.0L bottom end today to put on 'my'
rocco =] I also told david to take off .04 when they resurface the
head. things are looking schweet...get this the boner only paid $200
for it! now i'll have 2 2.0L engines

Ryan