Re: Wheels

Jason wrote:

> I have 195/50/r15's with dunlop sp8000's right now? They're on an 87 16v
> rocco. Does anyone have any preferences and or opinions on the best
> wheel/tire size for a street driven car?

Yeah - you've got it now.  195/50/15 AND SP8000s is my setup too and the only
combo I would run on the street.  If you go bigger than 15's, you're getting
heavier, and the look starts to get a little freakish (IMHO) and becomes
less functional.  At 15, or +1, you get better looks w/o attracting
attention, better functionality.. the whole enchilada.  And the SP8000s
have long been my favorite tire.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA