Re: First Mk1

Hey weird...I saw one last night too.  It's the first time I've seen one
here in Utah since I moved here a year and a half ago.  The guy wasn't
an enthusiast either apparently.  I drove by him in my GTI but he didn't
even look.  Ah well.  I woulda loved to have that car.  It was like a
75-77 (parking lights didn't wrap around).  It was in good shape too.

How many people on this list still have the real old Roccos?  75-77?
Just curious.  It doesn't seem too many people have them anymore.

-Mike
95 GTI VR6
88 Scirocco 16V
87 Cabbie