Power Module/Leather seats/springs

hey guys after being off the list for about 4 months i'm back on the
list....when i left someone was working on a less expensive and better
version of the power module that autotech makes. I got some cah burnin
a hole in my pocket(which rarely happens)and need some more hp if
someone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it. also
i'm looking to replace my current seats in my 16v(2.0)they got ripped
when my stereo was stolen anyway i want some leather ones. If anyone
knows for some for sale near portland or seattle(oregon or
washington)let me know thanks. Oh almost forgot need some new/used
springs to lower my car and get better handling let me know if anyone
has some going cheap.

best lookin scirocco in all of longview