vindication for all you NE ers

ok ok so maybe this will make you all feel better...

i'm getting that mk1 rocco sometime in the near future (its about
5miles from me now) but today i aggrivated a pinched nerve in my back
yet again, so i wont be driving for a while..nothing sucks more than
getting a car and ..just..looking .. at...it...

Ryan "give me more pain killers damnit" Schuermann

1999 Passat "spend more money on me" 1.8T to be gawked at
1987 Rieger " get laid with this car" Scirocco 16v to be restoed
1987 Jetta "i'm so boring" GL 8v to be sold
1986 Cabriolet "drop your top baby" 8v to be sold
1980 Scirocco "sleeper" 8v to be mine
1987 Scirocco " where'd all my parts go" 16v to be towed
1986 Scirocco " i wanna be a rieger when i grow up" 8v to be stored
1991 Passat "wheres that damn scirocco" 2.0L 16v engine to be stroked
1990 Corrado "what the hell, i was cheap" G60 engine to be sold