Re: vindication / AC for sale

loaded up on pain killes, anti inflammitories and all that good
stuff i was able to sit in it, and wow yer right, it's a tight fit,
even if the tracks did (which im sure they do) line up for the
corrado seats, i would have to take the back seat out and the e-brake
would prob be sanwiched, and who knows ifthe door would close (i may
try it anyways) but the interior (red striped cloth seats) are
immaculate condition and felt comfortable so i may leave them

the ac that's on there has no freon, the seller said its eternally
stuck on defrost but i could move the lever just fine and hear the
pressure release. It could just need a recharge or a whole new
core for all i know,but I am certain that i willbe removing the ac
system first thing as I don't want to go through ac repair hassle
again with another one of my cars,i'll live w/ the windoes down like
i did in my 16v for the last 3 years.

so anyone looking to buy a compete ac system out of an 81 S w/ 60k on
it? the parts look brand spanking new. i'm tanking the core,
compressor, hoses and radiator thingy, and dryer and reciever.
(this should also new a few more ponies off the stock engine) but
thats just a bonus

Ryan  "sucking the nitrous" Schuermann