Re: True Hp Gain?

Hi Paul!

By experience on my gti86...

K&N filter will give around 5 HP more
Headers "4to1" will give 5 to 7 HP more
Headers "Tri Y" will give 7 to 12 HP more.
High flow muffler around 5 HP more..

that is want I can tell from my gti86
modification I have done before..
Over all I had Straight pipe and no cat
and this gives about 25HP more, including
K&N, headers 4to1 and a ANSA highFlow.

Probably with 2" exhaust and audi 5000TB
you'll get 5 to 10 HP more, but this is a guess here!

Hope this help.

/JOel

My question is does the 5000TB work the modif?
Or it really don't give big difference!?
16v87