Re: Fwd: COOL Scircco mod.

hr,. no , ugly. I duuno, i have one of these bumper sitting in my
garage now, was about to fit it on an 87 cabby, but even on there it
just looks, well out of place. instead of flowing transition from
bumper to fender it sticks out like a sore thumb, and unless you hve
a euro chin spoiler for it it just sorta dissapears below the car.
the only 'big' bumpers that i like for the scirocco are the
aftermarket ones, Zender, Rieger, even the kamei front airdam.
they mare the car look more aggressive withouigh adding a big bulge
to the side of the car. i just think wrap around bumpers suck, VW got
it right when they went to the Corrado and subsequent bumpers that
lined up to the fender sides and were incorporated with the front
end..

just my opinion

Ryan

noticed he used euro rabbit bumper frames ($200 a pair), wghich are
probably exactly the same as euro scirocco bumper frames (mine look
awfully the same as the front bumper wupport of my Rieger Scirocco
built in England.