Re: True Hp Gain?

At 02:39 PM 1/30/99 -0800, Paul Maione wrote:
>Hey!
>
>Okay, this is the breakdown on the situation. I want
>to do the following to my exhaust system...
>
>A1 Euro GTI 4 into 2 exhaust manifold
>TT dual Downpipe (no cat)
>2" Straight Pipe
>High flow Muffler
>K&N Air Filter
>Audi 5000 TB
>
>What will be the total HP gain from this?
>
>I don't know the answer,but I'm sure someone will help.  But if you can
get the car dynoed before and after the mods that would tell you exactly
what kind of increase and it would help advising others on choices.  I am
doing shortblock and exhaust upgrades to my car and can't get it dynoed
before so I can only guess at a baseline.  Good luck.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)