What parts do I need?

Now that my GTi project is near its completion, I am planning on working on
my 81 Scirocco in the spring.  Initially, I had intentions  on a G60
transplant, but as the list has convinced me otherwise.  Mainly, this was a
bad idea since the supercharger is overly expensive to repair or replace
(keep in mind that I would have to buy a used one).

VR6 was a good choice, but also too expensive.  I had purchased a 1.8 JH
motor which was in a 86 Scirocco.  However, I think that I would like to
have more power in my car.  Here's my dilemma.  I am looking at getting a
16V transplanted into the car.  What would I need?  I am assuming that the
intake, exhaust, etc would be required.  How about the fuel distrib. etc.
What can I use from my old motor and what would I need inconjunction to
this swap.  Can I use the Weber TB I have for the 8V.

I have never seen a 16V motor so I really don't know what it looks like.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sal

-It's only wrong if you get caught.   -JMK

-We are all prostitutes.   -Me