Re: [ND show info][4UjimJarret}

From: Kathy Teulie <104372.1061@compuserve.com>
To: Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>; scirocco-L@scirocco.org
<scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Date: Friday, January 29, 1999 10:35 PM
Subject: RE: [ND show info][4UjimJarret}

>MkIIs sheeeesh.............
>
>At least I don't have a Corrado. :   )

>SHEEZZ  :  0
>You have a MK2 inside your MK1.

Only the better designed parts...like a dash, guages, and the seats....you
have to admit, the MkI cabin is a little spartan

>I would drive the MK1 but the MK2
>is a better road car. The MK1 is a track
>car.  :  ). My MK2 needs a clutch
>and I am broke! So I may need to
>drive the MK1. That is why we drove the MK1
>to the Sac meet. That was a 3000 mile trip on race
>springs. Can you say stiff.

See, Damn MkIIs keep breaking down on everyone

> BTW Mike is not driving his MK1.  :  (

But if he wasn't racing around america he would be

>Doug (who really likes Mikes MkI better than any other VW)

Hehe...if it is any consolation to you, I think your's is just as nice

>81 MK1 <- I drive it every day!

See,  I knew you could admit to being a MkI guy..

Wasn't that hard was it  ;-Þ

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop