Re: Do poly bushingas get greased?

In a message dated 1/18/99 4:45:47 PM, scirocco@midmaine.com writes:

>My question is just what the header says.  I've read about people greasing>
>poly bushings.  I don't know if it applies to our type of poly bushings.
>The ones I have are red and I bought them off Potterman if that helps.
>Also the bushings I'm talking about are for the trailing arm mounts.  thanks
>John Worden

Grease them! If you want to get fancy use a non lithium based grease (it's a
little easier on the bushings over time). You could also get poly bushing
specific grease from Neuspeed. I have always used regular high temp grease
(the same stuff I use in my CV's). It got rid of all the squeeks and I havent
had to re-lube for over a year now.
HTH

Nate

Nate