stuff POSSIBLY for sale - SoCal

My GTI will be up for sale by the beginning of next week.. I'm going "luxo"
and opting into a new GTI GLX.

I have a possible buyer lined up to take the car as is, but if that deal
doesn't happen, then I will be selling/swapping various parts off the car
before selling, including 16x7.5 BBS RCs shod with 205/45/16 Yoko AVS
Intermediates w/about 75% tread remaining.  I'd want to trade these for
stock rims/tires, preferably 5-stars from '96-'97 but not an absolute
requirement.  I'd want this transaction to be local.  The RCs are in
perfect shape except for one very small scrape on one and as you know
are high-buck (and very light) wheels.  Make me an offer if you are local
and have your stocks available to trade towards them.

I would also then sell my smoked Hellas, I have Candy White painted
surrounds as well as a set of the original smoked ones.  I have my stock
lights so wouldn't need yours in trade.  Also would prefer local transaction
but not essential in this case.

If interested please reply privately.. thanks.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA