Do poly bushingas get greased?

My question is just what the header says.  I've read about people greasing
poly bushings.  I don't know if it applies to our type of poly bushings.
The ones I have are red and I bought them off Potterman if that helps.
Also the bushings I'm talking about are for the trailing arm mounts.  thanks

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)